INDONESIAS IMPERIAL GOLD PEARL IS THE QUEEN OF SOUTH SEA PEARL
This brooch is an astonishing blend of Indonesian South Sea Pearls and Blue Sapphire. The radiant gloss of pearls combined with the liverly sparkles of sapphire jewels make a magnificent delight, satisfying the eyes of the spectators and to the psyche of the wearer.
- Indonesia creates South Sea Pearls that are developed from Pinctada Maxima, the biggest types of shellfish.
- As an archipelago with a flawless domain, Indonesia gives the ideal environment to Pinctada Maxima to deliver brilliant pearls.
- Indonesia’s Pinctada Maxima produce pearls with more than twelve of shading shades.
- The rarest and most important pearls created are the ones with gold and silver hues.
- A scope of sensitive shades, among others, silver, champagne, splendid white, pink and gold, with the Imperial Gold Pearl as the most brilliant of all pearls.
- The Imperial Gold Color Pearl delivered by shellfish developed in perfect Indonesian waters is in all actuality the Queen of South Sea Pearl.